New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Montreal S.A.M. Auction

Started by Jody, November 12, 2023, 11:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hi All,

Montreal's SAM club will be hosting it's fall auction on Sunday, November 26th.
It would be great to get a good group of us out to support them, and have a fun day.
Last auction we even had time to hit a couple of stores afterwards.

It is in french, but it is very well run, and thanks to the display screen and the item list it is pretty easy to follow. Brush up on your counting!

Please note - this is a cash only auction, with the closest ATM a couple blocks away.

I am planning to go up, and can take up to 3 people, if anyone wants to come along, just let me know.

Jody

Jody

Okay, I have 2 people coming with me now, and space for one more.
Also, we can certainly arrange a bit of a caravan if other people with vehicles want to come along.

Jody

Jody

Another quick note, the location is not the same as usual.
If you are going down separately, please double check their facebook page for exact address.

Jody

Biulu

Quote from: Jody on November 14, 2023, 09:46:31 PMOkay, I have 2 people coming with me now, and space for one more.
Also, we can certainly arrange a bit of a caravan if other people with vehicles want to come along.

Jody

I am interested, if you still have space.

Jody

Yes, that fills my car.

Now, who else has a car and wants to bring some people down?

Jody

TheNorthernAquarist

Hey, could anyone please post the Facebook link or the street address here for the Montreal auction? I'm having a tough time finding it and am thinking of going tomorrow.

limmer