New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

ovas discount for the rest of the year 2007

Started by marc-andre, October 24, 2007, 03:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc-andre

SORRY FOR THE DELAY,
                                STARTING THIS SATURDAY(27 OCTOBER) UNTIL DECEMBER 31 2007,OVAS MEMBERS WILL GET A 10% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRODUCTS EXCEPT  ITEMS ON SPECIALS  OR LIVE STOCK.

JUST BRING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

MARC-ANDRE  :)

babblefish1960

Sounds great marc-andre, we look forward to coming in to see you and your store!

BigMomma

Gilles

hamstercaster

It's in Gatineau, on Bellehumeur street kinda accross les Promenades de L'Outouais.  You'll also see a Best Buy accross the street.  It sits along a Blockbster Video, Dumoulin and M&M meat shops amongst other things.  If you're from Ottawa, make your way to highway 50, exit Maloney keep going straight and it will be the 4th light on your left

BigDaddy

It is located in Gatineau... a couple of blocks from the Promenades de L'Outaouais.  Great store, people should go just to see the layout of their fish room.

Julie

Salut, would it be possible to list some of the frags and prices you have availible?
tx

marc-andre

HI JULIE,
            RIGHT NOW I ONLY HAVE IN FRAGS-1 MONTIPORA PLATE 19.99
                                               -1 MONTIPORA BRANCHING 19.99

FULL COLLONIES:- FAVIA GREEN
                       - GONIPORA YELLOW
                       -BLASTOMOUSSA WELSSI
                       -BLASTOMOUSSA MERLETTI
                        -PLATE CORAL
                        -SARCOPHYTON
                        - LOBOPHYTON
                        - MUSHROOM SSP. (RED,BLUE,GREEN)
                        - STAR POLYPS (GREEN,WHITE,PURPLE)
                        -PSEUDOGORGONIA PURPLE
                         -DENDROPHYLIA
                         -LOBOPHYLIA
                         -BROWN POLYPS
                        -CHRISTMAS TREE ROCKS
                         -FOX CORAL
                         - HYDNOPORA
                           -GREEN BRAIN
                          -RED BRAIN
                          -RICORDEA GREEN
                           -ZOOANTHIDS SPP.
                          - COLT CORAL

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL FABIEN OR SANDRA AT 819-568-3183
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.

MARC-ANDRE :)

sniggir

sry to bug you marc but how much for the green ric's and how big is the colony?
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

marc-andre

HI SNIGGIR,
                THE ONLY THING IT'S ONLY A SMALL PIECE(THERE WAS AND ERROR)
THE SIZE OF A QUATER AND IT'S 19.99$

MARC-ANDRE

babblefish1960

Quote from: marc-andre on October 24, 2007, 03:57:02 PM
SORRY FOR THE DELAY,
                                STARTING THIS SATURDAY(27 OCTOBER) UNTIL DECEMBER 31 2007,OVAS MEMBERS WILL GET A 10% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRODUCTS EXCEPT  ITEMS ON SPECIALS  OR LIVE STOCK.

JUST BRING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

MARC-ANDRE  :)
I would say not at this time.  Still a great store to have a good look in for other specials and stock.

fischkopp

I was there a month ago, asked for OVAS discount and got the 10%. It was my first visit , I really like the store and their variety. Will return! :)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

petfisheric

Dorrie

Darn, should've asked for it. :-[

But I learned they now charge for water tests. ???

hamstercaster

Quote from: Dorrie on March 16, 2008, 01:32:55 PM
Darn, should've asked for it. :-[

But I learned they now charge for water tests. ???

They always did.  2$ per test which I believe serves as a donation.... or is applicable as a store credit if you buy something there.. can't really remember though

Dorrie

I don't remember them charging for tests when I got my parents 55g started last summer.

And the last time I went for tests, the guy who did them gave me a ticket and I was charged $1.75 separately from my other purchases.

Mind you, I'm not implying anything negative about the store, because it's great :), but it's in the "Fun to know" category of info. Btw, they have a website: http://www.laniche.ca/map.html

Last time I went I made sure to remember about the discount ;)