New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What new plants do you have?

Started by charlie, April 10, 2008, 08:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Hello, can you provide a list of the plants you have in stock, anything new coming in ?

marc-andre

Hy Charlie,

i just posted the new shipment of plants on the forum.Lots of new plants and they are very nice.

THANK'S

MARC-ANDRÉ

dan2x38

Quote from: marc-andre on April 12, 2008, 09:28:28 AM
Hy Charlie,

i just posted the new shipment of plants on the forum.Lots of new plants and they are very nice.

THANK'S

MARC-ANDRÉ

What link Marc?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

charlie

dan2x38

I found the thread... nice array of plants... he chooses different ones than from over here.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."