New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

new arrivals in fishes

Started by marc-andre, August 14, 2008, 05:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc-andre

Hi everyone,

here's what's new in fishes:- platinum angel
                                                               -brachirus spp. (sole fish)
                                                               -orange stripe lazer cory.
                                                                -synodonthis angelicus
                                                                -red cherry crab
                                                                -rabbit snail
                                                                -polypterus senegalus
                                                                -balloon dwarf cichlid (2 inches)
                                                                -african butterfly fish

i'm receiving an order this friday for plants and fishes and il'l be posting it this saturday.

thank's everyone

marc-andre

washefuzzy

Could you give me some information on Rabbit snails. I manage to find pics of them and not much else. Size, requierments and what they eat and get along with. They are pretty awesome looking . And price please!
Thanks

blizzack1

Quote from: marc-andre on August 14, 2008, 05:59:53 PM
Hi everyone,

here's what's new in fishes:- platinum angel
                                                               -brachirus spp. (sole fish)
                                                               -orange stripe lazer cory.
                                                                -synodonthis angelicus
                                                                -red cherry crab
                                                                -rabbit snail
                                                                -polypterus senegalus
                                                                -balloon dwarf cichlid (2 inches)
                                                                -african butterfly fish

i'm receiving an order this friday for plants and fishes and il'l be posting it this saturday.

thank's everyone

marc-andre

Are the plants going to be available for sale today?  I was thinking of coming out, but cannot make it over the weekend.

Cheers,

Josh

marc-andre

hi washefuzzy,

the golden spotted rabbit snail that i have are 2 inches in size.They live in a neutral to a hight ph level.They seem to eat pretty mutch anything they find in the tank, flake food,brine shrimp,blood worm.the price is 11.99$ eatch.

marc-andre

marc-andre

hi blizzack1,

the plants have just arrive at 9p.m. it arrive aboult the same hour every week so,they are never ready before saturday morning.

sorry

marc-andre

Woody

Marc- Andre

How many orange laser corydoras dow you have in stock?

Woody

marc-andre

hi Woody,

i only have 2 lazer corydoras left but i should received some more this wednesday.they are  15.99 or two for 25.99.They are a little bit expensif but realy nice.

marc-andre