New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

ovas membership drive

Started by marc-andre, August 25, 2008, 09:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc-andre

Hi everyone,

just to let you know that there will be a membership drive saturday september 30th,if i remember corectly from 12h00 to 5h00.For the people that subscribe at our store that day,we will be giving away a full equipe 20 gallons tank and two 20$ gift certificat.The draw will be at the end of the day.For the people that don't the store,we have a 4000 square feet aquatic section with a good choice of freshwater fish,plants,inverts and we have also a small saltwater section.Also,we have a beautiful reptile section like a small cavern.(very nice)Always nice to check out.

hope to see you there  :)

Marc-AndrĂ©

dan2x38

Quote from: marc-andre on August 25, 2008, 09:47:20 PM
Hi everyone,

just to let you know that there will be a membership drive saturday september August 30th,if i remember corectly from 12h00 to 5h00.For the people that subscribe at our store that day,we will be giving away a full equipe 20 gallons tank and two 20$ gift certificat.The draw will be at the end of the day.For the people that don't the store,we have a 4000 square feet aquatic section with a good choice of freshwater fish,plants,inverts and we have also a small saltwater section.Also,we have a beautiful reptile section like a small cavern.(very nice)Always nice to check out.

hope to see you there  :)

Marc-AndrĂ©

Marc-Andre the date is this Saturday Aug. 30th!
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

marc-andre

oups! sorry i was a little bit tired wen i wrote that message.yes i know it is this saturday august 30th

dan2x38

Quote from: marc-andre on August 26, 2008, 12:31:58 AM
oups! sorry i was a little bit tired wen i wrote that message.yes i know it is this saturday august 30th

TANKz Marc-Andre Geeze ya scared me there...  :D Your the best... thanks again! We appreciate your support.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."