New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Plant and livestock auction - huge thank you!

Started by matttimms49, November 27, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matttimms49

Had a great evening last night, what a collection of great plants and fish/shrimp.

I hope everyone had a good time and congrats to the lucky winners in the raffle and the mystery boxes!

A few moments of thanks.

Shrimplife www.shrimplife.net who provided the buce clumps we ordered in was kind to donate shrimp accessories and food. Of course all of the club's amazing LFS sponsors for their generous gift cards

thanks to everyone that came out. A huge thank you to all the volunteers and the other exec members. We wouldn't have got through the evening if people didn't step up to help as runners, cashier's , registers and the auctioneers of course.

Putting the auctions together is a big task, so a big thank you from me to all those volunteers. Im not sure on everyone's forum name so please feel free to reply with what roles you filled so people can know you user names and send thanks too :)

Jody

I second the thanks to everyone that came out last night. Sorry I missed it, but I hope it was a great success.

Jody