New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

October Mini Auction

Started by artw, October 17, 2006, 11:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

Just a reminder that the second Mini-Auction of the year will be taking place during the second half of the Meeting on Monday October 23.
If you have any extra fish, plants, aquariums, equipment or accessories you wish to sell, please feel free to bring everything and anything.  This is also an excellent way for people to buy quality items for a really good deal.

If you plan on bringing stuff to the Auction, and you already know what you want to bring, you can email your list to me at or send me a PM here, and I can enter the items into the computer and prepare a label for you.

See you all Monday.

Art Williamson
Auction Chairman

PaleoFishGirl

So what's everybody bringing to the auction? I'll probably have hygro & giant duckweed, maybe some other plants.

BigDaddy

Giant duckweed - aka Lemna gibba

Good to know... I won't bring the bag worth that I'll be skimming off of one of my 75's this weekend

dpatte

im bringing pails, hygro, duckweed, fine-leaf watersprite (aka indian fern). There may be more, after i do a flurry of organzing this weekend.

darkdep

I don't think I'm bringing anything, but I have requests...BN Plecos, LLLLOOOOTTTTSSSS of plants, and Good Rocks as always. 

Rudy00

t12 bulb, FW ammonia and pH kits

PaleoFishGirl

Quote from: BigDaddy on October 20, 2006, 02:39:30 PM
Good to know... I won't bring the bag worth that I'll be skimming off of one of my 75's this weekend

You might as well... I don't have that much to bring.  I'm sure someone would love a big bag of it.

BigMomma

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on October 20, 2006, 03:15:13 PM
You might as well... I don't have that much to bring.  I'm sure someone would love a big bag of it.
Unfortunately I was cleaning the 75 yesterday and got rid of all that duckweed because it was clogging up the filters ... BigD forgot to tell me he was planning on bringing it to the auction.  :(
I'm sure the tank will be full again for November ... :)

artw

I will be looking for interesting and rare plants, and maybe some dwarf cichlids.

PaleoFishGirl

I guess I'm not bringing *anything,* I don't have any bags :(
See you all there anyway!

Toss

Is it 10% or 20% goes to OVAS for mini auction?
75 gal - Mosquito rasbora, Bushynose pleco, RCS
9 gal - CRS
40 gal - Longfin Albino Bushynose pleco, RCS

artw

Teaser:  There is approximately 30 items pre-registered for the auction, and they are really cool!  so it should be a real fun auction.  I know I'm going to be bidding on some stuff ;)

Toss

What time today is the deadline for preregister?
75 gal - Mosquito rasbora, Bushynose pleco, RCS
9 gal - CRS
40 gal - Longfin Albino Bushynose pleco, RCS