New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

October Meeting

Started by alongfortheride, October 15, 2008, 01:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alongfortheride

As well as our guest speaker, Gary Elson, we will be having a festive theme to our meeting with a prize being given out for the best costume - as voted by the general membership.
So come one come all in your best hallowe'en attire to enjoy a great lecture and some Hallowe'en goodies as well.

dan2x38

What time will be the contest? My son is at swimming until after 7pm.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

RossW

I heard a rumour that some of the execs were going to wear costumes to promote the spirit... any truth?

zima

Quote from: RossW on October 15, 2008, 02:37:29 PM
I heard a rumour that some of the execs were going to wear costumes to promote the spirit... any truth?

Whoa, now I'll be certainly looking forward to that!  :D

RoxyDog

you speak the truth my friend.   8)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Vizerdrix

Of course, Ross!  Can't promote something without participating ourselves!  :D

I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to do my make-up and go to dinner the same evening, it should be intertesting... ;)

alongfortheride

Probably do the judging after the break before the auction.