New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership Questions

Started by Aquafish, February 25, 2006, 08:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquafish

Hello,

I bought and paid for an OVAS membership like Tuesday??? Do anyone know when the membership card gets sent to you?

Also, what comes with the OVAS membership?

Thanks

artw

If you used Paypal you should be getting a card in the mail.
you can read about the benefits of joining OVAS here:
http://ovas.ca/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=2501&page_id=40&PHPSESSID=adcdcaec67f41984a97283c4d9fd41dc

smallfry15

It took around a week and a half for my ovas card to come in the mail. While I was waiting for it to arrive I printed off the receipt page from paypal and many stores still gave me a discount. Welcoe to OVAS, Aquafish!!!!

Sue

Hi
There was two people that bought paypal memberships in the last week or so, that didn't  include an address's, so we can't send a card till we have that.    (It was a paypal error) I know one of those two sent and address by email last week, and should get a card fairly soon.  If by chance you are the other person... ie you bought through paypal, but haven't sent an address by separate email, please pm one or send to one of the exec emails on the ovas home page.
cheers
Sue
PS. Its also possible that if your card hasn't been sent, and you will be at the meeting tomorrow, that we could give you one there.