New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

SWM seeks SF...

Started by beowulf, December 13, 2006, 12:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulf

I am an aries born in the year of the dragon.  About 6 feet and 210Lbs with blue eyes some some remaining hair.  Work hard and love long walks with my Alaskan Malamute.  A movie buff I have a growing dvd collection.  I love going to fine eateries and am open to trying anything new......wait this is not a personal add is it?

OK here it goes, just moved to our Nations Capital about 2 months ago after living my whole life in Montreal.  Been keeping fish for about 3 years now, well 4 if you included the first year I had my first Betta.  I am engaged and getting married next August back in Montreal to my beautiful fiancĂ©e Ashley.  Be nice to her she is going to be an Ottawa cop!!!

Currently have 4 tanks, 65g community, 10g for some A. Inca, 10g with a Betta and a few corrys, and a 30g breeder for some brevis.

Outside the fish I love most animals, dogs in particular which is probably related to my love of wolves.  I have also had 5 ferrets in the past though I currently do not have one.  My current K9 companion is Koda the Alaskan Malamute who will begin his conformation in March.  Once he is a champion I will try for his CD and working pack dog certificates.  The ultimate goal is to become a search and rescue team.

I love the outdoors with camping and hiking.  Hockey is my favorite sport, GO HABS GO, and also like football in all its forms.

Anyways that is all for now.

PS: It's Beowulf not Beowolf  :P

babblefish1960

You clown Beowulf, when I saw your title I went in to panic mode briefly as the site had been seriously spammed a few weeks ago, I suppose it could be good to get the blood going now and then. :D

That is interesting that you are marrying a police officer, it must make for fascinating arguements knowing that if you cross a line of hers, she can bust you and take you downtown in chains. Fight fairly now, you can't win with women anytime, but a cop, forget it, you're toast. :P

How are you enjoying the Apistogramma Inca 50's, lovely little fish, have you begun planning a fish room yet?

You must be normal if you love dogs, that's great that you're involved in the campaigning and work training.

The outdoors thing is cool, but the hockey and football parts suck, we don't have those here, this is a sleepy town whose sidewalks roll up at 5 pm and you'll have to find something else to entertain you. ;D

Welcome to Ottawa, and to OVAS, look forward to more of your startling humour. (note to self, must remember not to upset the beautiful Ashley cop).

beowulf

Damm why do people around here think I am a clown...your the third one to say it so far!!!!  :P  No hockey here?  Ya you are right the Sens are not much of a team this year  ;)