New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

nice to meet some of you

Started by Brine, May 29, 2007, 04:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brine

Hi there, my name is Brian and I really enjoyed the meeting on Monday. I spent lots at the auction and got some excellent deals. I'll be back next meeting. I sat  front row center near Paleogirl. See you soon!

[attachment deleted by admin]

busdriver

Nice to meet you, Brian.
I was sitting front row far left, to the left of Normc, between the two pretty ladies.

Terry
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

washefuzzy

Nice to meet you Brian. I was the one who help you lift your purchases off the floor so they wouldn't get stepped on. :)
Where did you get your clown pic?

babblefish1960

That is Darf BoBo, the Killer Clown from "Tripping the Rift" the arch enemy and nemesis of the tentacled Chode, star of the show. Great evil character that he is, he has a very scary wife that he is clearly afraid of.

jodes22

Glad to se you out Brian and Dan!

PaleoFishGirl

Great to meet you Brine/Brian and to put a face to the name :)

Brine

I am not surprised that someone named babblefish1960 would recognize Darph Bobo. You can learn more about the show here
http://www.scifi.com/tripping/
The show is in part produced by CinéGroupe out of Montreal
It lasted three seasons and like many excellent shows it went no further  :'(

WARNING
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART....NUDITY AND COARSE LANGUAGE
SERIOUSLY

You can watch the pilot episode here....the animation is much rougher in the pilot than when the show finally aired but the language and sense of humour are the same.
http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_99.html

washefuzzy

The pic of the clown always seemed dark and sinister, though I am no fan of clowns anyways. :-\, I guess it wasn't just my paranoa.

babblefish1960

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you, muwhaha, Yup, Darf BoBo is the most evil clown in the universe, a little vain too, but hey, aren't all clowns evil? :D

washefuzzy

Quote from: babblefish1960 on May 29, 2007, 11:33:01 PM
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you, muwhaha, Yup, Darf BoBo is the most evil clown in the universe, a little vain too, but hey, aren't all clowns evil? :D
I wonder about anybody who hides behing a mask. ??? I mean look John wayne crasey use to dress up as a clown for the kids at the hospital. :(