New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thanks everyone!

Started by Maverick, June 06, 2007, 09:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

Hi everyone, my name is Marc. Just registered yesterday.  I posted a message on usedottawa to ask help on saltwater tanks and I was immeadiately bombarded with messages and calls from people wanting to help.  I'm so happy :D  This seems like a great community with lots of friendly people.  I'm hoping to meet many of u in the near future.  Anyways, i'll be hanging around the saltwater discussion board trying to absorb as much info as I can.
P.S.- I'll be upgrading for my salt water setup so look out for my 55 gal with stand/hood/light. (Everything) up fo sale soon.  
  Thanx again for everyones help ;)    CIAO

PaleoFishGirl

Hi Marc! Welcome to the OVAS Forum.
I'm sure you'll find all the help you need here (and then some!).

Post pics of your setup (before you upgrade!)!

Maverick

beowulf

Quote from: Maverick on June 06, 2007, 11:07:07 AM
Will do good sir 8)

Welcome sounds nice and there is a lot of info available around here.

BTW PFG is not a Sir but a Girl  ;)

Shrimpy

Maverick

oops :D   Thanks then my lady!  (That better?)  LOL

PaleoFishGirl

LOL if babble can be a woman, I can be a 'sir'.

babblefish1960

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on June 06, 2007, 02:19:35 PM
LOL if babble can be a woman, I can be a 'sir'.
Touche, then you could "man" the booth too! :-*

charlie

Welcome Marc, you made first right decision before upgrading  ;), .
Regards

Raygurl

Here you go mavrick your old tank and gerald lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maverick

I think i'm gonna cry :'( :'( :'(  My little guy looks so happy!!!  Good job girl  ;)

P.S.- I'm still in the middle of setting up my Salt Water tank. Its gonna be awhile till its up.  :( 

sniggir

the bigg thinh with SW is time only bad things happen quickly... welcome aboard
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Raygurl

yay! At some point though i should pick up the box! i keep forgeting lol! Did you get the water in the tank at least!? ;D

Maverick

yep, thats cool.  just PM me if u need the #.  Oh, and theres no water in the tank cause I got it drilled a few days ago and I still need to do some plumbing. 

Raygurl

Hey mavrick how r u! I got a question for you! How come your old enogh to be juvi and im still a Fry! lol I swear ill get that box lol somehow somewhere lol ;D