New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

We have arrived

Started by Dave and Diane, October 09, 2007, 04:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave and Diane

Good day People,
Well we finally made it to Ontario, Petawawa to be exact, for a while it was to be Moncton New Brunswick, but finally back to the Ottawa Valley.
We had to sell the majority of our set ups in Winnipeg, and off loaded all the live stock, people we happy they all got excellent bargins, and it was a win win for everyone.
Our new place wasn't big enough for all the tanks and such. So we will be in the market for a 70-90 gal.
We will be in the comming months start to begin new set ups and begin to acquire our live stock.
Look forward to sharing ideas in the hobby.
All be well all be safe.

babblefish1960

Welcome to the Valley, it is much more fun here than Moncton any day of the week.  Good luck with the new plans and new stocking, funny thing is, should you ever need any special fish ordered in, you could always try Spencer Jack, he's got some cool fish.  Sorry, I couldn't resist that one, aeroplanes have made the world a lot smaller it seems.  Have fun on the website, and if you're ever in town, try coming to a meeting to meet some people, I am sure you would enjoy yourselves.

PaleoFishGirl

Hi Dave and Diane, welcome to Ontario and OVAS!
It seems we've switched places... I'll try & keep Winnipeg warm for you :)

You should definitely try and make it in for a meeting, OVAS is full of wonderful people who will help you foster and rebuild your addiction :)

Aiglos

I just moved to Ottawa from Petawawa ! :)    Busy place. 

I would definatly get an OVAS membership, You can save alot of money on your new setup from Big Als with the card.

Dave and Diane

Thank you all for the warm greetings.
Are there other members of this forum in the area of Petawawa say from Renfew to Deep River area?
If so what species are you holding breeding.
When we were in Winnipeg we we active with Africans, and hope to expand at this location.
Any one interested in Green Terrors Spencer Jack in Winnipeg has just received Wild Caught at a excellent price.
Thank you
Dave and Diane

latios

You will have fun at Ontarios OVAS community so welcome ;D

NetCop

Welcome Dave & Diane.
It's after 1 am, I should be in bed, but thats what this place does to you!  ;D

rnish

Welcome we have already talked on the phone.  I'm in Deep River with zebras, red zebras, Yellow Labs, kribs(new) and sigh! many convicts. lol
Hope you have luck finding some tanks I have been very fortunate with the classifieds on ovas. 
The giant auction at ovas in I think March is supposed to be awesome with tons of deals on livestock, plants ect.
Jade