New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New to the Forum and OVAS

Started by DaWolfe, January 16, 2012, 07:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaWolfe

Just joined the forum and want to say HI to all.

The annual meeting is looking to be an awesome one, I will be there and hopefully meet a few of you.  Is there a benefit to join at the time of the meeting or on line application is the same?

BTW I am looking for purchase (nothing to swap/exchange at this time because it is a new setup) some plants.  I did place a LF add in the classifieds, hopefully I can connect with some of you.

Cheers
DaWolfe

Rybren

Welcome to OVAS.

The next meeting will be on Jan 28.  It should prove to be a great night.  There are usually plants for sale at the mni-auction.

You can also pick up a membership while you're there!
120G Reef

daworldisblack

Welcome! :) Excited that you're a planted tank enthusiast! :) Quite a few of us on here with a similar interest so you'll fit right in :)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

exv152

Welcome, January 23rd is the next general meeting and Aqua Inspiration will do a planted tank demo. Looking forward to see what they bring for sale as well.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

brotherluv

It's a great place to stumble upon!  Welcome!

charlie

Welcome DaWolfe,  as mentioned you will fit right in with the Plantahloics that are around here  ;)
Hope to meet you.
Regards

washefuzzy

The meeting is on Monday the 3rd. If you show you show up the 28th there will be nobody there. See you at the meeting.

charlie

Quote from: washefuzzy on January 17, 2012, 09:45:30 AM
The meeting is on Monday the 3rd. If you show you show up the 28th there will be nobody there. See you at the meeting.
Better still show up on Monday the 23rd  :D & you will be safe to enjoy the meeting.

Peekay

Gotta love the interwebs... we all have different ideas about everything.. right down to the dates.   :P

DaWolfe

I will be there on the 23rd...not the 28th or the 3rd  :P

Thanks

Rybren

Ooops.  Sorry about the bad info on the date.
120G Reef

touchofsky