New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Membership

Started by missavgp, August 24, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missavgp

Hi all and hope everyone is having a great summer. I was wondering when the website will be updated to purchase the upcoming year's membership? Or is it only going to be offered for purchase at the meetings (or garage sale since that is first)

Thanks!
Mom of boys. Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive

tanksalot360

Online paypal options should be updated before the end of August. Current members will receive a renewal email as soon as it is updated. Additionally, memberships will be renewable in person as early as the garage sale, September 15 :)

Kind regards

lucius

Site has been updated.  I renewed my membership.  :)

missavgp

Sorry I left this so late, I renewed my membership today. I was going to renew at the meeting but was unable to attend due to the tornadoes. How long do you think it will be before the membership gets mailed? No rush, just curious.  :)

lucius

I received my card late last week.  I think they were only sent out last week so I'm sure you will get yours more quickly.

missavgp

thanks! would have replied before but felt like I was dying from the flu. everyone be careful, it's here!

Pastis

Good morning !

I subscribed last month, and didn't get my card yet....

Do you know how long it takes ?

Thank you

tanksalot360

Membership cards are up to date have been posted this weekend.
Given the upcoming mini auction November 25, if membership is renewed/purchased prior to the event, your card(s) will be available for pick up at the event.
Lettermail delivery will resume afterward.

Kind regards

Brissonya

Good morning,

I have purchased an Ovas membership card on Nov 19 2019 and still haven't received my card yet.  How long does it take to receive the card?

I have sent the same inquiry on Dec 9th to the following address without any responses?

Thank you for clarifying.
Yanick.
Yanick

120 Gal Reef, 55 Gal sump
Neptune Apex Gold

Brissonya

Never mind, I just received my card today.
Yanick

120 Gal Reef, 55 Gal sump
Neptune Apex Gold