New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Ugly menage a TROIS

Started by pegasus, February 08, 2005, 06:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pegasus

Webmasters... delete this little movie after a couple of days... probably takes the storage area of 1,500 posts.

My A. jacobfreibergi will chase away the male Red Empress during breeding and will take his place. It will try to fool the female to lay an egg so that he gets a snack instead of doing the other's duty.

You'll need DivX codec to see this one.

artw

there is no such thing as an ugly menage a trois.  :D

pegasus

Did any of you ever witnessed or heard of such trickery?

artw

NjOyRiD

oh my god whats goin on over there..i cant watch that! lolol

seriously, its weird..you might have new kind of species :P
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

pegasus

Quote from: "NjOyRiD"
seriously, its weird..you might have new kind of species :P
Don't worry NjOyRiD, there's no hybridizing here. The Jake prefers to eat the eggs.

NjOyRiD

its a really nice fish! nice colors! I want so Africans one day ;) when I'm gonna have money hehe thanx for the little video, that was nice!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

pegasus

I understand the title for this post is a bit raunchy, should I change it?
On another forum, it was change to "  Jake attempting to mate with red empress with a twist. " by the moderator. I understand that they have a problem with menage a 3 but not with mating.

Marc

I don't think its a problem.

Marc

mseguin