New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Fish Wish List

Started by NjOyRiD, March 17, 2011, 11:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NjOyRiD

I'm curious guys, we all have wish list,
what fish you guys ever wanted?
or even what you want to buy in the future?

• Blue troat Trigger
  • Blue dot jawfish

thats mine!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

FocusFin

I would love to have a school of bannerfish, never will but...
110g saltwater/reef

I was walking down the street and a man was hammering on a roof top and he called me a Paranoid Little Weirdo. . . in morse code.

NjOyRiD

oh yes agreed, love the picture!!
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Saltcreep

Clown Trigger - A buddy I used to work with had one. Awesome fish. A touch nasty though.

Hookup

Harem of flame angels
Copper banded butterfly
Yellow spot filefish

All in my reef behaving themselves so I can sleep well at night. 

JetJumper

Here are two picks from me.

***I will never have this, as it will die on me.  But would be cool to have!
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

DonaldMcL

Myself, Emporer Angel from juvenile through to adult.

laffy

2 pairs for me.

1. bonded pair of yasha haze gobies
2. pair of crosshatch triggers

Kenny P

a whole colony of Barnicle Blennies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9D_-gDTFJM

GoTa love them

KennyP
I Rock..so please be nice!!

65G saltwater
15G "No Tech" cold water planted
2g Beta bowl
18x18x18 cube 3 Dendrobate Auratus
18x18x22 cube 2 Dendrobate Leucomela

bongo

I'm not asking for much

just a reef safe flame angel and reef safe coral beauty

no luck yet  :-[

bandit

I would love to have a sea dragon but I think they are too beautiful and rare to be in an aquarium.

Saltcreep

Quote from: bandit on March 18, 2011, 10:19:31 PM
I would love to have a sea dragon but I think they are too beautiful and rare to be in an aquarium.

Wonder if Rockgarden saw one of these on his travels. According to Wiki, The Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga is the only place on earth to have captive-bred one of these creatures.

ray

If I remember correctly the Tampa Bay Aquarium also has a successful breeding program w/ the leafy sea dragon

NjOyRiD

i think i saw those at seaworld, is it possible?
370g System

target

Boston Aquarium used to have some
Jer

lonereefer

Gem tang
Black tang
Purple tang

Those are my top three

NjOyRiD

Quote from: lonereefer on April 03, 2011, 06:16:44 PM
Gem tang
Black tang
Purple tang

Those are my top three

nice tangs!!!
370g System

Severum

I'd have to go with a male crosshatch trigger. Just an absolutely stunning fish.
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

xiaan

The Anampses Femininus is my utimate fish I would love to get too bad he is too pricey and hard to keep.

Hookup

Quote from: xiaan on April 13, 2011, 07:56:07 AM
The Anampses Femininus is my utimate fish I would love to get too bad he is too pricey and hard to keep.

Also on my wish-list... trying to source one to see the actual price, not rumored prices...  Pricing seems all over the map, from $150  to $2000+

At $150-250, maybe... if it's been in the LFS for several weeks... higher than that and I just don't think I could go there...