New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Colourful Fish for 25 gallon

Started by Roxanne, April 18, 2011, 08:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxanne

Well after determining that my two clowns (added in February) and yellow watchman (added in mid-March) in the tank are all healthy and doing well, I would like to add one more fish to the tank.  As this is a 25 gallon, I am very limited on the number of fish and kind I can.  I am thinking that I would like to add one more, but very colourful and that we will see (under $100 please).

Any suggestions are welcomed.

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Hookup

Rainfords Goby & Shrimp... small and very good colors...

The photo is good, but they are better in person.

I also suggest Yasha Haze Goby

ordi260

[li]
33 gallons - FW Community tank [/li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
30 gallons terrarium - Crested gecko[/li]
[/list]

Roxanne

Quote from: NjOyRiD on April 18, 2011, 08:28:55 PM
Hey Roxy, did you check that site?
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=15+2124
Great link; thanks!  I should have know that I would get bored of my 25 gallon..... ;)  Every fish I am looking at (butterfly, mandarin) need a larger tank!!!  Jeez

Roxanne

Quote from: ordi260 on April 18, 2011, 08:39:34 PM
Is it a reef or FOWLR?
Reef, but only have a few corals currently such as Zoa, Toadstool, Candy Cane and although not a coral a feather worm

Hookup

oh yeah, Az had(has?) a Swissguard Basslet instock that was on-sale at (around) $100... that fish is SHOW-PIECE.. it's rare, the price is crazy low for the fish, and it's just 10lbs of awesome in a 25g tank.. ;)

kole18

maybe pearly jawfish this must be really interresting to watch though :)

Severum

Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef