New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2 more sleeps until Boxing Day!!

Started by Fishnut, December 24, 2010, 07:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

My hubby and I don't get each other a x-mas present because we always wait until boxing day to get something big for us to use in the house, like furniture or electronics.  Since I love getting deals on things we need more than getting presents, I get way more excited about boxing day then x-mas!!

So far I'm hitting Future Shop, Toys R Us, Big Al's and we've been holding out on a few things we want to get at the mall.  Best Buy has a set of speakers that are $1000 off and on sale for $600, so I kinda wish I was in the market for some speakers!
Has anyone else seen any non-fish related deals in ads for boxing day?

Have a great day tomorrow everyone...maybe we'll see each other in the BA line-up on Sunday morning.

robt18

You'll see me in the BA line up sunday morning! :P Can't wait to see everyone out!

If I wasn't working I'd be heading down to Steve's music to check out practice amps that could be made apartment safe, possibly a new couch and who knows what else. Nevertheless I'll be heading up the storefront at work, which also means I may get a new canister or LED light. We shall see!

mseguin

Best Buy and Future Shop both have some crazy deals this year. The Brick also had a good one if you're looking for furniture. And a bunch of places have the new XBOX slim on for $70 off.

garnpet

Best Buy and Future Shop's Boxing Day sales have already started online.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Hookup

Brent Shaver

I am on call but will sneak away to go over to LeBarons to stock up on tackle and things for the boat..  Only a 125 days before I launch it so have to stock up...smiles.

daworldisblack

Already did my Bestbuy and Futureshop shopping online. Phew it was a mess with the long wait times but better then lining up in the cold:p
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!