New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello There

Started by darrin37, February 08, 2009, 12:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrin37

Hello there all I would like to intoduce myself
My name is Darrin and i just moved here from B.c and am realy enjoying myself out here. i curently reside in port perry . My main intrests are african cichlids mostly shell dwellers but once i get a tank set up here i will probaly go south american i am thinking of Geophagus balzzani., once that is up and running i will then consider a small reef tank . I am not sure yet on where to get tanks from  . for the south american i would like a 120g and the reef a 110 . i ave been keeping fish for probaly 3 years now i also am into shrimp . i was qwite sucsesful in keeping cherrys,snowballs,blue tawian and tigers. if there is any questions on anything i would be happy to answer them for you .  :)

White Lightning

Welcome! Ottawa is a great city. Unfortunately our hockey isn't the greatest right now.

dan2x38

Nice to ya Darrin. Ottawa is a great place if you are wondering where to find some tanks come check out our Giant Auction mar. 1st. It is worth the trip. Can always post LF (looking for) the tank sizes you want to find. 100 gallon reef sounds enterprising be a nice project.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."