New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Chat not working

Started by beowulf, January 02, 2008, 09:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulf

When I try and enter the chatroom, it asks me to log in and then tells me there is an error in my username and/or password which I know there is not.

bitterman

I'm getting the same thing.

darkdep

BigMomma

Chuck Norris is on the case!  :D

groan

is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
huh?
is it done yet?

bitterman

Quote from: groan on January 03, 2008, 10:12:14 AM
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
is it done yet?
huh?
is it done yet?

Relax dude!!! LOL It's not like APW is paid to fix Ovas ;) An no it still does not work ;)

Julie

darkdep

Sorry for the delay folks.  I have inquiries in with the vendor of the software in question (Flashchat).  It's strange that it just stopped working as soon as the year flipped over...

I'm working on it.

RoxyDog

Quote from: bitterman on January 03, 2008, 10:13:33 AM
Relax dude!!! LOL It's not like APW is paid to fix Ovas ;)

WHAT?! He's NOT?  This is an outrage!   :o

Hurry up honey, we are going through withdrawl symptoms.  Show us you are THE man.   8)
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

groan

ok, ok...
jsut HURRY!

I should check the flashchat on my site and see if it works...
yup, mine works...not sure what to suggest, APW. and the flashchat support is, shall we say, lacking...sigh.may need to reinstall.
I've had a question with that daniel guy for months with no reply.

darkdep

Chat should be fixed now.

BigDaddy