New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Just my opinion....

Started by beertech, June 08, 2010, 12:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff1192

Quote from: Snowgrrl83 on June 16, 2010, 02:30:11 PM
Please don't answer rudely.  I simply asked a question and I'm sorry if I didn't get it the first time. 

The opinion of many is that we haven't seen any rude, commercial or off-topic posts within the Classifieds before these modifications occurred therefore, we're wondering why the Classifieds are limited due to this reason.  We know that its in the "best interest of the club", but we're really unsure of what that means.

The exec has answered this a number of times. This thread should have probably remained locked since it's just going around in circles. The conspiracy theories are out of control around here and I think it negatively affects the image of the club. If you don't like the decision that has been made there are better avenues to deal with it (as has already been discussed in this thread and others).

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

garnpet

Well, this topic is locked until the moderators can decide if it should be opened up again.

As we have said before, please PM us if you wish to comment further.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><