New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hi, I'm Adam

Started by Adam, December 28, 2006, 07:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Hi.  My name is Adam.  I have been keeping fish and amphibians since I was 6.  I'm just about 20 now.  I am at school full-time, and work as a lab tech part time.  I bought an OVAS membership because I enjoy the club and wanted to give back.  My fish are in my signature, but after a 150 gallon purchased today, things are going to change around.  I'll end up with the three biggest, and consolidate my 14 gallon and 33 gallon into the 75 gallon, and the mbuna will move up to the 150. 

Here are some pictures of my aquariums:

My 14 gallon planted.

Lotus leaf

WC A. Agassizi

My 60 gallon Tanganyika

Shells

Mom and dad

Fry

Hanging out

75 gallon Mbuna

Rocks

Female Ps. Deep Magunga

150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers

AdamR

Hi, I'm Adam too.  :)

Nice tanks, I really like the planted 14g.

AdamR

Adam

150 Gallon Mbuna: 2 M. baliodigma, 5 Ps. sp. "Deep Magunga", 3 L. caeruleus, 3 Ps. demasoni, 1 P. Spilotonus 'Albino Taiwan Reef', 2 C. afra "Cobue", 2 Ancistrus sp.-144, 5 Ps. Acei, 1 Albino Ancistrus spp. L-144, Various fry

20 Gallon Long Reef: 1 Gramma melacara, 1 Pseudocheilinus hexataenia, 2 Lysmata amboinensis, 2 Lysmata wurdemanni, snails, hermits, crabs, mushrooms, SPS, rare zoanthids, palythoas, ricordea, favites, cloves, acans, candycanes leathers

beowulf

Very nice, you should move those pics over to the picture gallery.

kennyman

Hi Adam  :)

Was it you who picked up the group of P.elongatus at Nov. auction? I was wondering how they are getting along in a mixed Mbuna tank.

Adam

No, it wasn't I.

I have had them for 3 years now, and the two females are consistently holding almost every month.  They seem fine, the male has his place in the pecking order near the top, the females do as they please.

Adam

PaleoFishGirl

Beautiful tanks! I like the planted one the best ;)