New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Newbie Alert let the party begin :)

Started by Angel, May 30, 2007, 04:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Hey
I was reffered to this place by KLKelly over at the GAB board. I am in Ottawa, and a deff newbie to owning fish. I have two lionhead's maybe a ranchu? Anyway I have them in a 10 gallon right now and they seem content. I am just learning about cycling of water and proper maintence. Hopefully I can learn some from all of u! :)

audioslave_36

Welcome aboard Angel

There is alot of knowledge and great people who possess it here on this web site

Dave

Crumpet

Welcome to OVAS, Angel

I love goldies, too -- my favourites are fantails and Ryukins  8)  They're messy, but worth it!  Saw your post about finding a larger tank -- that's great stuff, more room for your ranchus/lionheads :)  Hope you find a good deal

beowulf

Welcome you are lucky as we have a few very knowledgable goldie people to answer any questions you might have.

PaleoFishGirl

Welcome to the OVAS forum! You have definitely found the best place to learn about your aquatic friends!

Get yourself a bigger tank right away, there are lots of great deals to be had and your goldies will thank you ;)