New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hello

Started by ansjo, May 01, 2010, 06:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ansjo

Hello members of OVAS  8)
I joined a few weeks ago, but was to dumb to find the forum :o
But I found it now :D Right now I have my 20 gallon setup, with 2 Lyretail Balloon Mollies, 2 Neon Tetras, and 8 cherry shrimp, living happily. The living plants that I have are Vallisnerias, Cryptocoryne undulatas, Echinodorus tenellus, Carolina Fanwort,and recently planted some Crystalwort, Java Fern, and Rotala wallichii that I got from the auction ;D I attached some photos of my tank, one is when I just got the mollies, and the other is now, roughly 5 or 6 weeks after I filled it up :)And another one (with the dog head) was when we were just adding the gravel.
   My plans for the tank is to get rid of the tetras and mollies, and get 6 Glowlight tetras, aswell as 6 Dwarf corydorasor 4 panda corys as a 2nd choice),and let the shrimp be.
I have in interest in fish, dogs, and horses. Unfortunaly, I only have fish :( But I am starting(tomorrow) horseback riding again, and we occasionally babysit some Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind.
-Anika

PS: The person in the photo is not me

[attachment deleted by admin]

Vincenzo.

welcome to ovas.

ansjo

ordi260

Welcome aboard!!!

Nice little dog you have there on your display pic btw!!!

[li]
33 gallons - FW Community tank [/li]
[li]20 gallons - Nano Reef tank (Two Onyx Clowns, 1 peacock flasher wrasse, 1 pearly jawfish, 1 black sailfin blenny, many LPS and few SPS[/li][/list]
    [li]
30 gallons terrarium - Crested gecko[/li]
[/list]

ansjo

Quote from: ordi260 on May 01, 2010, 09:16:02 PM
Welcome aboard!!!

Nice little dog you have there on your display pic btw!!!
Thank you :) Not my dog actually, though. He's my friends, very sweet boy :)

Brent Shaver

Welcome to the club and site... 

Enjoy your stay...

holachicka

Welcome to OVAS - may your stay be enjoyable :) Hope to see you at a meeting sometime!! :)

dan2x38

Hey nice to meet ya. Good setup sounds like a nice combo.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

new2salt

Welcome to OVAS
Lots of nice people round here
Info and opinions to share
:) :) :)

karjean

Welcome to the site, You will enjoy it.

Fishnut

Welcome!  Where are you taking riding lessons?