New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

thought I'd say hi!

Started by Amy, September 12, 2011, 12:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Hey everyone, my name is Amy, I'm 22 yrs old and currently live in Gloucester. Not new to this site, I've been checking it for years but I finally decided to start an account so I can post and ask questions!

I started 4 years ago with a 33g to 55g to end up with a 110g freshwater tank with some polypterus s., rope fish, tiger shovelnose, black ghost knife, fire eel etc. I've also had 2  10g saltwater tanks and upgraded to 90g after  but sold everything when I had my baby. 
I still had a 10g saltwater tank but upgraded to a 35g saltwater reef tank 2 days ago and picked up a 48g set up. (will probably turn it into freshwater with some baby river monsters!)

Sooo... that's about it! 

I'm guessing you would like to see some pics now :p

My old 10g

My new 35g (not everything is opened right now)

I'm still in the process of moving everything around in my 35...  Hopefully, it will look better at the end of the week!

Cheebs

Welcome!!! Awesome tanks, make sure you post in the Saltwater Builds forum with some pics and specs if you find the time, I'd love to see and hear more about your setup ;)

Hookup

welcome to the club!

nice looking systems... ;D

Amy

Thanks guys!  I can't wait to sharing pictures with you all :)

salvini55

lets hope you "accidentaly"  ;) spill some salt into the 48 "freshwater" when your setting it up

Amy

Quote from: salvini55 on September 12, 2011, 04:55:32 PM
lets hope you "accidentaly"  ;) spill some salt into the 48 "freshwater" when your setting it up

hahaha... It's only gonna be temporary! When the baby river monsters are gonna be too big, I'll get a 220g, then the 48g will be saltwater :P

Rybren

Quote from: Amy on September 12, 2011, 05:03:38 PM
hahaha... It's only gonna be temporary! When the baby river monsters are gonna be too big, I'll get a  220g and convert it to salt

Fixed it for ya!!  ;D

Welcome to OVAS.
120G Reef

Darth

Pablo

Amy

Quote from: Rybren on September 13, 2011, 10:16:44 AM
Fixed it for ya!!  ;D

Welcome to OVAS.

haha,  having a 350g saltwater tank wouldn't be a problem to me at all... but I'm already broke from my primairy Hobby! In time, my friends, in time. It's really not the size that bothers me and once the cash flows, the salty water will too ;)