New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

La S.A.M. auction April 28 2013

Started by limed, March 27, 2013, 02:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limed

Here link for S.A.M. auction in Montreal
Sunday April 28/13

http://aquasam.qc.ca/?p=1766

This is another one we should not miss, just need to brush up on your french numbers.

Ed

daworldisblack

I definitely want to get to this one. We should arrange for a fleet of cars :)
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

wolfiewill

Count me in (sound of insane laughing can be heard in background). I can take three people. G
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

sylros

We are planning on attending this one but we'll be staying for the weekend.

pierre

Dear OVAS' friends.

Just a quick reminder.
If you want three extra entrance tickets, you have only until Wednesday midnight to register your first lots.
You may still register after that time point and or add new lots, if you use same email address, your new lots will add up onto your seller's list.

Hope to see you all this Sunday for our super auction in Montreal

pierre

Do'nt forget our 40th Super auction.

24 Avril 2013, 21:04:31 939 itms by categories:

Ancistrus - Plécostomus - 45
Aquarium - 9
Articles d'éclairage - 11
Chauffe-eau - 5
Chimiques - 4
Cichlidés Africains - 137
Cichlidés Américain - 73
Corydoras - 36
Crevettes - Écrevisses - 38
Divers - 70
Échoueries - 14
Escargots - 26
Filtres - 39
Killis - 41
Labyrinthidés - 18
Nourriture sèche - 28
Nourriture vivante - 40
Plantes - 207
Poissons autres - 9
Pompes (air-eau) - 7
Tetras - 12

Stussi613

Quote from: pierre on April 25, 2013, 09:52:06 AM
Do'nt forget our 40th Super auction.

24 Avril 2013, 21:04:31 939 itms by categories:

Ancistrus - Plécostomus - 45
Aquarium - 9
Articles d'éclairage - 11
Chauffe-eau - 5
Chimiques - 4
Cichlidés Africains - 137
Cichlidés Américain - 73
Corydoras - 36
Crevettes - Écrevisses - 38
Divers - 70
Échoueries - 14
Escargots - 26
Filtres - 39
Killis - 41
Labyrinthidés - 18
Nourriture sèche - 28
Nourriture vivante - 40
Plantes - 207
Poissons autres - 9
Pompes (air-eau) - 7
Tetras - 12

Is there a list with the actual species we can see online?
I haz reef tanks.

pierre

Hello Stussi613 and all members of O.V.A.S.,

The answer is, we do'nt have any detailed list on the net, but we will sell a paper copy (2$) on site Sunday morning.

For people coming, you will have all lots on display before auction and at each break time, as well as the paper copy to guide you.

I hope Stussi613, you finally found a car to join us this Sunday!!

There will be over a thousand lots and some surprises for our 40th S.A.M. Super auction.

You are all wellcome to auction and celebrate with us.!!

T. You for your interest   ;)

Shawn84

Thanks La S.A.M. for a great auction. Lots of nice fish. Was very happy with the stuff I got. I was very impress for my first time attending your auction. Keep up the great work.

Shawn
A bunch a fishes.....

limed

It was great time, got some more orange lazer cory's.  Won a heater and also won the treta 20 gallon aquarium kit. Too bad for the guy's that didn't make it down, great prices and experience the way they do their auction, fast.

Next fish event Ohio in November.

ED

charlie

It was another great hobby day, great auction, great conversations & great shopping at Aquatica & Nature pets.
Congarts La SAM on your 40 Th anniversary.
Regards

limmer

Thanks to La Sam for another great day.
I got some things I wasn't even looking for. 
Talked to lots of people and got to hang out with friends.
I also won a Aquaclear 110 HOB filter.
(They also bumped me up to the front of the Sellers cash out line so I could leave earlier)
Thanks again.

sylros

It was great to see another auction, got some great tips for our next one. Met some folks that were at the Aquamania, nice surprise!

I got a great deal on some orange coloured bushy nose but then paid lots for my flame moss because of some internal competition! lol

Note to oneself...only attend with other like minded people to take in the full benefit! We left early because of it.

We also planned on stopping at some LFS, but missed the exit and didn't go. I guess it wasn't mean to be! Grrr....

Stussi613

Quote from: limed on April 29, 2013, 06:35:58 AM
It was great time, got some more orange lazer cory's.  Won a heater and also won the treta 20 gallon aquarium kit. Too bad for the guy's that didn't make it down, great prices and experience the way they do their auction, fast.

Next fish event Ohio in November.

ED

If I give you $20 can you buy some lotto tickets for me?  You might be the luckiest guy I've ever met...
I haz reef tanks.

daworldisblack

So Jealous that I couldn't attend! I hope ya'll had a great time! Pics and let us know what you guys bid on and won!
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Shawn84

I pick up 2 bag of green shrimps and 1 bag of yellow shrimps.
A bunch a fishes.....

wolfiewill

Yah, and I bought some Anubius congensis and some Echinodorus africanus, which is actually from Brasil!?!?!? Good time though, eh.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

exv152

Yeah, I had a great time. And BTW those killies they had numerous ones of (Fundulopanchax gardneri) are actually steel blue killiefish from africa. Would have gone well with your african biotope (wolfiewill)...maybe next time.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

wolfiewill

Yes, it seems that the Fundulopanchax genus is different from the Fundulosoma genus (doh!). The latter is an annual, the former will live up to 3 years. My problem is I think too much sometimes (don't tell my wife I said that, eh).