New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Possible T5 bulb group order - nevermind

Started by RoxyDog, June 02, 2010, 11:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoxyDog

I'll need to replace some bulbs soon and want to see if anyone else is going to need some.  I'll likely be going with ATI or Geismann.  Perhaps if we can get enough people for a large order we can save some money?  :) 

I prefer to buy local, so if our sponsors would like to suggest an order size and price break, that would be great.  For instance if we buy 10, 20, 30 bulbs how much of a break can we get? 

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not doing this order.  :)

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

gemmate

Quote from: RoxyDog on June 02, 2010, 11:59:58 AM
I'll need to replace some bulbs soon and want to see if anyone else is going to need some.  I'll likely be going with ATI or Geismann.  Perhaps if we can get enough people for a large order we can save some money?  :) 

I prefer to buy local, so if our sponsors would like to suggest an order size and price break, that would be great.  For instance if we buy 10, 20, 30 bulbs how much of a break can we get? 

Is it only for T5 ? I might want go with couople of 175W MH SS bulbs.

RoxyDog

Quote from: gemmate on June 02, 2010, 12:08:33 PM
Is it only for T5 ? I might want go with couople of 175W MH SS bulbs.

Well I guess it would depend on where we get them.  If we could get a price break for a decent order of ANY kind of bulb (or other items), that'd work too, like a place where you can get bulbs cheaper but need a minimum order for free shipping.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

fischkopp

I will need some 24W and 54W; preferably Giesemann and individually picked color spectrum.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

RoxyDog

charlie

Please note the topic has been split, the subject of the rules are now in the website /bugs discussion board
http://ovas.ca/index.php?topic=45129.msg255517#new
Edited for spelling correction

cichlidicted

am also intrested in 4 54W Giesemann bulbs ....