New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thank you

Started by Gaspare, January 10, 2014, 12:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaspare

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you. 

I had been in the saltwater hobby for over ten years and have learned a lot over the years from my mistakes and I must say that if I could have read some of your informative posts years ago I would have saved myself a lot of headaches and money. 

Today's members are very lucky to have access to your informative posts and also to be able to  to ask you direct questions.   

I will be sure when the day comes when I decide to venture into the saltwater hobby again to ask you for your advise and input into a new setup.

Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Gaspare

albertthiel

Quote from: Gaspare on January 10, 2014, 12:52:49 PM
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you. 

I had been in the saltwater hobby for over ten years and have learned a lot over the years from my mistakes and I must say that if I could have read some of your informative posts years ago I would have saved myself a lot of headaches and money. 

Today's members are very lucky to have access to your informative posts and also to be able to  to ask you direct questions.   

I will be sure when the day comes when I decide to venture into the saltwater hobby again to ask you for your advise and input into a new setup.

Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Gaspare

Thank you Gaspare ... and some of the books I wrote are actually on the Net on a site called Netpets but the most recent one is of course not ...

Glad to like the posts and always willing to help others if I can ...

Albert