New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Aqua Inspiration for the January Meeting!!

Started by Fishnut, January 06, 2012, 03:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Quote from: Rybren on January 24, 2012, 11:22:23 PM
I must say that the presentation was terrific.  Between last night's show and seeing pics of Errol's tank, there was a great temptation for me to pull out one of the old tanks in the basement and set up a planted system.  Then I got home and looked at my reef and thought... nahhhh.
We will get to you in time, our plan is to keep tugging at your heart strings  ;D

Fishnut

I got an email from our original contact at Aqua Inspiration, Sam:

Hi Sylvia,

Lei and Alex told me it was a fantastic gathering on Tuesday night and they loved your club. Thanks to Winnie as with her help to translate, the presentation went smoothly. We are also appreciated for your invitation and help received from club members. We will try our best to bring in more and better equipments for aquascapers and also improve our English to communicate better next time.

There will be new products, which are also new to the local market, arriving in beginning of Feburary.
In March or April, Frank, a shirmp breeder coming from Vancouver, will have a presentation to set a shrimp tank in our store. (Details to be advised)

Thanks again and keep in touch.

Best regards,

Sam

I've alrady expressed our interest in the shrimp talk.  I don't know about everyone else, but that's one particular subject that I would LOVE to hear a good talk on!!

bizfromqc

Quote from: Fishnut on January 26, 2012, 02:45:21 PM
I've alrady expressed our interest in the shrimp talk.  I don't know about everyone else, but that's one particular subject that I would LOVE to hear a good talk on!!

+1

Brine

charlie

bettabreeder