New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Ovas christmas Video

Started by wandmangels, October 27, 2010, 09:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wandmangels

Hey everyone I am looking for photo's and Videos of your tanks to make a slideshow/movie to play during the Christmas dinner.

What i need are:
                       Photos of your Aquariums or anything inside it any size
                        (if your pic is in the POTM boards i already have it)

Videos please 2 min or less but i can cut them down in length and
                        preferably without sound as it will be removed to add Music to the video

Please send yours to or bring them to me at the Nov meeting

thank you in advance

Wayne (Social Convener)

freshfishies

wandmangels

Sorry please have anything for me on or before the november 22nd meeting

wandmangels

Anyone??...please??...havn't recieved ANY emails yet...

2075turner

I will get something to you by next weekend ;)

Nerine

Soorry!! after my craft show I will get something to you, till then I've neglected everyone and everything, I'm behind on water changes and eating :D
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

2075turner

Are you looking just for tank set ups or close ups of fish.  As many know...I only do discus, but I have lots of different strains...

Ya want to see all of them???

wandmangels

Anja

Wayne, if you still need any, take any from my gallery that might be suitable.
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)