New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Christmas Banquet

Started by irene, December 07, 2010, 07:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irene

Unfortunately there was little interest shown in our annual Christmas Banquet this year.  As the November 29th deadline came and went we only had a handful of people who had purchased tickets.  It was looking like the Banquet would have to be canceled this year.  After some discussion however, we decided that we would like to do something for those who had purchased tickets.  The reservation at the J.A. Dulude Arena was canceled and we booked a dinner at a local restaurant instead.

Every effort was made to contact those who had purchased tickets but there were still a few people we did not manage to get a hold of.  Our sincerest apologies to those people.

We are looking at different options for next year.

Irene

Nerine

The banquet was nice though! Thank you to those who were able to come despite the venue change and the difficulty in finding and getting there! (it was a tad confusing!! I would have been SUPER lost without Joyce!!)

The center pieces were beautiful! Thank you Jasmine and Diane!!

and we did do a draw, 2 gift certificates to Big Al's, and a beautiful plant (Thank you Anja!) and a beaaautiful new tank! with LED lights! (jealous!)

I wish I could have eaten more, but just getting over dental work and side effects from it, I was only able to eat a little bit :( but it was delish!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

2075turner

We had a good time and the food was great.  I wish I had more time to spend talking with everyone but one of my kiddies clunked out and fell asleep near 10 so we had to leave.  Thank you for good diner and it was nice to get to know some of you better :)