New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Sat OVAS Breakfast

Started by washefuzzy, December 10, 2010, 11:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

Hello come join us at SummerHayes Grill
Good food and friendly banter with OVAS members.
Family and Friends also welcomed

SummerHayes Grill
1971 Baseline, Near Algonquin College
10:30 a.m.
See you all there.

Anja

250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Dorrie

Nerine

I spent the past few days in town and won't be able to make it :( hopefully next time??
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Laura

Thanks for breakfast - it was a good time!
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

washefuzzy

It was great having you there Laura. I real enjoyed our get together,

Anja

Good times. It was wonderful to meet you in person, Laura. :o)
250G (Pond) - Comets, Rosy Reds; 20G Retirement - Congo Tetras, BN, Banjo Cats, Pristellas, Buenos Aires Tetras, Zebra Danios; 25G Pygmy Corys, BN, Green Neons, Assassin Snails, 15G Blue Daisy Ricefish, BN, Betta; 6.6G (Edge) - Diamond Head Tetras, 3G Bloody Mary shrimp, 2G Caridina Cantonensis (tangerine tiger)

Nerine

Well this is rather last minute! BREAKFAST SATURDAY!!!

AND GUESS WHAT!?!?! Ok you must have guessed by now since I've used all caps ;) hahaha

I AM GOING TO BREAKFAST!!! wooot!! First time in almost a year?!

I'm coming from 417 E...if you need a ride, be at a major intersection and I'll grab you ;) be quick though cuz I ain't slowing down much j/k!!!

But seriously if you need a ride: 613 524 2495 (my internet has been flaky!)

But if you're riding with me - you must be prepared to stop at: Petsmart, Big Al's and The Book Market because I'm stopping there before I go back home...
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

washefuzzy

What intersection do you want me to stand on Alysa!

Hookup

Quote from: washefuzzy on January 07, 2011, 11:19:49 AM
What intersection do you want me to stand on Alysa!

LOL Loaded question...

Nerine

HAHAHA

Ok, so change of plans! I can give rides, and MAYBE give rides back?! Hubby is coming along and wants to run some errands in town too :)

So if you don't mind tagging along :)

Joyce- we can pick you up at your house hehe you're not far off the highway!

washefuzzy

Nerine

Ok so fate knocked on my door and called my name....ARGH! I won't be able to make the breakfast!!!! We are going to the Carp fleamarket :P who knows, maybe I"ll find a tank or two? haha but we're going to look at some books....anyone coming with? :P

Saltcreep

Quote from: Nerine on January 07, 2011, 04:29:42 PM
Ok so fate knocked on my door and called my name....ARGH! I won't be able to make the breakfast!!!! We are going to the Carp fleamarket :P who knows, maybe I"ll find a tank or two? haha but we're going to look at some books....anyone coming with? :P

Must be quite an event planned - that flea market is usually open Sundays.

Nerine

yeah we should all hop on board and go :D I can drive up to 5 other people if people are willing to ante up a couple dollars for some gas :) (my van holds 7 and I always have to have a place for Joyce!!! ;D )

a sunday event would be fun!! these next two weekends are dollar sales for the book vendors, and I've never been there, and I hear it's the biggest flea market in the area! saturday the entire family is going so our van is full for saturday!! but I'm game to go on sunday too haha

Saltcreep

Quote from: Nerine on January 07, 2011, 04:45:58 PM
.....I hear it's the biggest flea market in the area! ...

It's a good sized flea market, but it's nothing compared to what it used to be like when it was on Hazeldean Rd under different ownership. I do recall when I dropped in last summer that there are tons of books though. Have fun!!

Dorrie

Sooooooooo...

Anyone going to breakfast? ;)

Nerine

Joyce is still going!! :)

so it turns out I can't make breakfast anyways..forgot the energy guy was coming in the morning duh!

Anja

Anyone planning on breakfast tomorrow? (10:30, Summerhayes Grill, 1971 Baseline)

Laura

I can't do it tomorrow - perhaps next time!
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

Anja

Me too, Laura. :o)

Aaaand, since there is nothing but the sound of crickets otherwise, I'll stay home as well. See y'all at the meeting then.

washefuzzy

I forgot it is the second Saturday of the month.

washefuzzy

Any one going to Breakfast Sat March 12. Summerhayes 10:30am

Nerine

Alas I cannot :( I have a date with the hubby!

Anja

washefuzzy

Okay your forgiven for not showing up Nerine. Dates with the hubby are even better than a date with a boyfriend!