New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

GIANT AUCTION - Volunteers NEEDED

Started by White Lightning, January 08, 2011, 11:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freshfishies

Just let me know what you want me to do! :)

Nerine

Bumping this!! I need 2 more cashiers - a few more people to set up/tear down, and another runner or two!

Thank you everyone who has volunteered!! PM me if you have questions!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

limmer

I will help setting up and tearing down and whatever else you need.
Peter

2075turner

If I am there early enough I will help in set up as well.  I am notoriously late though, but I will try ;)  As for tear down, depends on my sitter and what time it will end.  In otherwords, if I'm around I will lend a hand. :)

bitterman

I plan to be there and help as always.

Bruce

rockgarden

I think I already volunteered to sell raffle tickets again this year.  If not, I'm volunteering now.

Nerine

Hey all, I was just informed that due to unforeseen circumstances that Alex is not able to bring the frag tank....So if someone else would kindly step up and provide this, it would be much appreciated!

Thank you! Pm me!
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

Severum

Isn't Az bringing 1000+ frags to the giant auction as per his earlier post? I think he may have something already planned.
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Nerine

The Giant Auction has always been a private vendor event only...Maybe in the future we shall have a Sponsor night where they bring in their wares to sell/demonstrate (maybe, if someone wants to help me arrange this!)

but if someone is able to set up a frag tank, that would be appreciated, but I must know before the auction!