New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

List of Registered items

Started by White Lightning, March 04, 2011, 11:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Lightning

Here it is.... the long awaited list of registered items for the Giant Auction as of 2300 hrs on March 4, 2011

Brent Shaver

Thanks Randy, looks great.

Going to be a very good auction!

2075turner

Great :)

I see a couple of things I would be bidding on ;) 8)

littlelil

Did I miss something about there not being salt items at this auction, or did there just happen to not be anyone selling salt items? ???

otherwise, nice list!

garnpet

Quote from: littlelil on March 05, 2011, 11:19:29 AM
Did I miss something about there not being salt items at this auction, or did there just happen to not be anyone selling salt items? ???

There will be salt items if people bring them.  We have a frag tank that will be setup if needed.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Nerine

Don't forget - not everyone uses the OVAS website who belongs to the club...there are many people who show up that morning to register!! (I anxiously await one of them!! LOL!) Soooo :D show up!!  the list online is not the complete list of items!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

White Lightning

The list keeps growing and growing......

I am hoping that we do have some salt items.

White Lightning

Hello Fish People!

As of 8:48pm we have 689 items registered for our Giant Auction tomorrow. I have attached the most current list for your viewing pleasure.

For all vendors, tables will be assigned for auction items tomorrow once the number of tables has been determined.

Nerine

wow! awesome :D wonder how many more will be showing up tomorrow?!! I know I have a few donations to add to the mix!!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

White Lightning

I noticed that items 606-626 are duplicates. Please disregard. Corrections made to list.

rockgarden

This is what my pile looks like in the front hallway at midnight.  Remember to bring a few dollars for raffle tickets.  8) 8) 8)

http://www.megapixeltravel.com/2011/03/ottawa-aquarium-society-ovas-annual-giant-auction-2011/

Ron