New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

May Meeting DATE CHANGED

Started by Fishnut, May 09, 2011, 10:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

H yHi Everyone

I hope everyone has remembered that Peter had mentioned that the meeting dates for last month and this month have changed due to civic holidays falling on our usual meeting date.  So don't forget that this month's meeting will be next Monday. (May 16th at 7pm at Delude Arena)

Every May is election time at OVAS.  All card carrying members will be able to vote for their favourite candidate for next season's executive.  Nominations can take place any time between now and decision time at the meeting next week. If you're interested in running for a position, don't be shy!  Please bring your membership cards everyone.

Since the meeting will be partially occupied by the election, we'll be seeing a 30 minute video about the Georgia Aquarium as well as having an interactive trivia game!  There are great prizes to be won, so brush up on all things aquarium before you attend the meeting!

Last but not least, we'll be having our usual mini-auction.

We hope to see lots of people (new and returning) at the meeting.  See you soon!

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that there will be pizza for everyone at the OVAS Cafe!

Nerine

I will be bringing a bunch of fish magazines again!! 10 cents each (donations go towards the OVAS library for new books)

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

2075turner

So what else are people planning on bringing?  Mini auction wise?  Not sure if I will bring anything at this time. :)

Nerine

Because I participate in the BAP program I'm SUPPOSED to bring fish hahaha but I guess I have to hang on to them until september as they aren't quite big enough to go yet!! blah!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts