New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Interceptor, AEFW Treatment

Started by RossW, May 05, 2011, 02:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossW

I am looking to treat my tank w/ interceptor but have spoken with 2 vets and neither will provide the medication without seeing my tank.

Does anyone know where I can obtain interceptor?

Feel free to PM me.

Ross

Darth

LOL hate to see the housecall bil for that, it is kind of ridiculous for them to expect to see your tank, I think your best bet is to find someone who was treating their dog or cat and see if they have any leftover

Hookup

Quote from: RossW on May 05, 2011, 02:59:01 PM
I am looking to treat my tank w/ interceptor but have spoken with 2 vets and neither will provide the medication without seeing my tank.

Does anyone know where I can obtain interceptor?

Feel free to PM me.

Ross

Suppose the issue is the house call charge for "seeing your tank"...

RossW

The issue is more of timing.  The vet has been amazing and is offering to visit free of charge but he can't make it till late next week and I am hoping to treat sooner than later.  I am actually shuffling some corals around this weekend and it would be an excellent oppoertunity to treat while the corals are out of the tank and inverts are not involved.

I am hoping to find someone who has already obtained interceptor and some has extra.  It comes in packs of 6 tablets, and 1 tablet treats 360g depending on the dosage of tablet.  Thus, they are likely to have an extra tablet or 3.

Quote from: Hookup on May 05, 2011, 05:20:49 PM
Suppose the issue is the house call charge for "seeing your tank"...