New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

NEED help my oscar

Started by romney, January 14, 2014, 06:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romney

hi guys im new on this hobby and i was wondering whats going on to my oscar, his been like that seens yesterday  the other one the albino was fine and healthy. the last time i remember 2 days ago i feed them 15 minos the next day pelets and the 3rd day was scalops+ minos. is it the scalops? please help save my buknoy :(

charlie

Hello,  not much I can offer,  but if you can  post some more details about your fish , it  will help the others to you give better advise.
Things like how long has the tank been running,  when did you add the fish , the water parameters & any other info you can think of. I wish you success .
BTW welcome to OVAS forum, check out the club activites& meetings.
Regards

romney

guys just update my oscar is fine I think his just making fun of me. everytime I enter my room he act like his sick as a dog but when im gone is totaly normal, I know cause I set up a webcam.. is this normal to oscar? its funny he got me good  >:(

soleil1980

Very normal... I used to have an oscar who would play dead whenever I was in the room and the one time I tried to give him goldfishes to eat, he was so scared of them I had to remove them from the tank
60g guppies, female bettas, bushynose plecos, cories, apistos
2 x 5.5g male bettas
10g bredding tank for bettas,
2.5g male betta
20g, divided with babies (bettas, plecos and cories)