New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Help for a fellow Ottawa fishkeeper.

Started by matttimms49, June 26, 2019, 11:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matttimms49

Hey everyone, I had a fellow fishkeeper reach out to the clubs social media asking for help with their adult Oscar and pleco.

They aren't able to keep them any more and Big Al's have offered to kindly take them.

I said I would reach out to the club to see if anyone would be able to help bag them up and drive them to the store as this person doesn't drive and is a senior on disability.

She is based near Gloucester center and Scotiabank theatre. Anyone able to help out a fellow Ottawa fishkeeper  ?

Calico3

Hello : I would be happy to help .  Live in Orleans and I worked before retiring in that general area.  Also have some bags so please private message me with the info and I would be happy to help if still needed. The Oscar may be a large fish and not fit my bags . However I am sure that a bigger bag can be gotten if needed.  . Also happy to have a reason to visit Al's . Calico3

HayleYoyo

What kind of pleco is it?

I'm hoping to get one anyway. I can gladly offer this person the same price as big als. At this way she knows it's In a good home.

matttimms49

Hey guys, thanks for the response, always great to know there are helpful caring people around.

It looks like the person managed to get help from big Al's and the situation is sorted now.

The pleco was big by the way :)

Thanks again for your responses