New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Guppies?

Started by Pisidan, November 26, 2003, 01:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pisidan

Just wondering if anyone on here sells or wants to get rid of some fancy guppies.I know a few went in last months auction, wish I knew than what I know now lol ;-). Its for my sons tank. want something colourful for him and not to expensive and easy to care of ..cant believe how ,much they r at petstores but that is what he wants so thought I would check on here before heading to a petshop to buy them anyways let me know....I know they breed like rabbits so I figured if anyone on here has a few they probably have many now!!! email me at or repond to this Ad thanxs!!

ambushman2j

just a followup on guppies, I am curious how long does it traditionally take for a baby guppy to reach adulthood?..the ones in the 108 gallon plant tank at SP have only taken about 6  weeks and they are just about adults, is that not quick?

Pisidan

I dont know but I have hear it doesnt take long...I got a couple now at the LPS to start him with but I still want a few more make it nice and colourful so if anyone has some im still looking..and oh yeah took about 15 dollars for 4 OUCH!! so im still looking for a better deal somewhere ANYONE??

Pisidan

No i have a 55 a 20 a 10 aqnd some 5 gallon tanks why??

ambushman2j

SP has a 108 gallon plant tank

Pisidan

Ok im set now finally found someone selling fancy guppies went tonight and bought some so i have enough now thanxs !!1

robinserena

Who didja find?  :lol:

Pisidan

I posted I was looking for Guppies on The newsgroups and this guy contacted me..and soon I will have some now cause I left for the weekend came back and low and behold 15 guppy fry lol plus looks like some of my guppies r prego tto so more too come lol!!!