New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Electronics Recycling Day

Started by Hookup, June 01, 2011, 12:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

My company is having a recycling day for it's employees next week.  Well, the pickup truck comes and takes all the stuff to the recyclers next week to be clear but employees are bringing in any used and unwanted electronics this week and next.

Monitors, computers, stereos, etc... anything electronic (i.e. with a circuit board).  Appliances cannot be handled at this time.

So, if anyone wants to drop off their used items at my office, please feel free to do so this week or early next.  However, please do NOT leave the items outside, front or back of the building. 

Drop off times are between 9am and 4pm june 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th and 8th.

Office Doors to the LEFT of the Royal Oak.

I'm not expecting loads of stuff.. so if you have LOAD to bring in, please PM me first.

AND, in no way am I making money, nor is my company, directly or indirectly.  In fact this is a pain in the butt to pull off because it's disruptive to have people coming in and dropping stuff off, which will just get stacked in a back-corner of the office, in the way, for a week or so... but it's good to recycle so it's worth it.

JetJumper

So I should get rid of the 10 computers sitting in my garage that I have been wanting to scrap for a while now? :P

I won't bother you at work though, we have something similar here where I work.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.