New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Happy Holidays

Started by Gowalkitoff, December 26, 2020, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gowalkitoff

Hi Everyone,

Warmest wishes to you all for the rest of the 'holly-days'.  Many happy returns for the new year.  Please stay well and be safe. 

This has been my first year in OVAS now, and I like it and am grareful for it.  It's been really interesting getting to know you all, and to explore how you all enjoy the hobby with different livestock and tastes in tank set ups.  It's had me experimenting a lot to find out what I like; and, aside from wishing I had a tank room too (lol), I've managed to keep it at one 120g, and my kids 30g, and some addiction-style therapy (only partially kidding). 

Please continue as best you can during public health protocols.  I will still continue to pay my fee because people's time and effort is worth something.  Please continue to exist and chat and have video meetings.  School and kids make things busy for me, so I don't/didn't attend much.  But rest assured I poke around here daily. 

Thank you all for chat and help in the past.  All the best. 

Nat

Calico3

Happy New Year to all members and aquarium enthusiast's .  Keep safe and enjoy a rewarding hobby.

Muad'Dib

And a very Happy New Year to you too.
50 Gal Main aquarium w/ 40gal sump for filtration - Currently housing 19 cichlids.
4 - Labidochromis caeruleus - Electric Yellow Labs
5  - Cynotilapia Afra White Top "Hara Reef"
4 - Aulonocara sp. "OB " - Orange Blotch Peacock Cichlid
3 - Protomelas taeniolatus (Likoma Is.) Tangerine Tiger Cichlid
3 - Otopharynx Lithobates (Zimbawe Rock) - Aristo Yellow Blaze Cichlid
12 Gal grow tank - 40 + OB Peacock, Electric Yellow Labs, Hara Reef Afras Fry + maybe a Yellow Blaze Litho Fry or 2