New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

TapTalk integration

Started by Hookup, February 06, 2012, 02:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

I am using tap talk and it appears that the list of unread topics is not coming thru on either my favorites or new items.

Is this normal?

Also, any browsing on safari of the forum causes a popup window advertising tap talk. This happens on each and every screen load so it kind of forced me to taptalk on my iPhone.

Cheebs

Oh Hookup, you and your crazy technologies.

Hookup

Lol. No kidding. I work in the IT industry but this stuff just passes me bye and waves while it points and laughs at me.

bettabreeder

I'm using tapTalk and noticed that too.

garnpet

Quote from: Hookup on February 06, 2012, 02:05:33 PM
Also, any browsing on safari of the forum causes a popup window advertising tap talk. This happens on each and every screen load so it kind of forced me to taptalk on my iPhone.
No problems here.  I presume the program uses cookies to remember everything.  Make sure that your "accept cookies" setting is set to "From visited" or "Always".

1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

garnpet

Quote from: Hookup on February 06, 2012, 02:05:33 PM
I am using tap talk and it appears that the list of unread topics is not coming thru on either my favorites or new items.
Once again, no problems here.  I have found that sometimes it is necessary to refresh the list by pulling it down, but in general the unread topics appear without any issues.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Hookup

Did the cookie thing.  Will wait and see.

Thx