New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Thank you La Niche

Started by charlie, May 06, 2012, 08:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Another good story, this time it`s about one of our very own LFS & Sponsor.
I have always had very good experiences @ most of our LFS, this time La Niche  went above & beyond, i had asked Marc- Andre to special order me some rare plants, he did so & held them for me until my return home to go get them,unfortunatelyy for me for some unknownn reason they meltedd a short time after planting them , i was sad since it`s a plant i was really looking forward to propagate & introduce to our local community of serious plant growers.
I again asked Marc Andre to try & get me some more since i was determined to grow them, to my surprise Marc- Andre offered to try & get them for me at his cost after finding why i needed more, it was not required of him to do so but it just shows the lengths some LFS go to make us hobbyist satisfied with the service, (please don`t go to the store once or twice & expect this kind of extreme service) LA Niche might not be the most convenient LFS for some of us but they not only sell stuff - they offer service of a very high standard.
Thank you Marc- Andre & the excellent staff at La Niche

Feivel

+1 for quality service at la niche. One day i was going to my friends camp. Its up the street from la niche. I decided to stop in. I wasn't expecting a "petsmart/rays reptiles/fish/sw fish/birds/showoff room" all in one look. I was amazed at the size of this place and the cool layout it has. Kind of an adventure all on its own LOL. When i got to the reptiles section i commented to the staff on what a cool store they had. He asked are you a salty? Come see this and did you see this and this is cool and this and that. Then i started talking salt ...   oh IM a reptile dude. But i think this salt water stuff is pretty cool. I thought it was cool he took the time to show me things that may have been of interest to me.