New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

new to the fish world and lovin it!!

Started by jenn_zep, December 06, 2007, 06:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenn_zep

hi guys
i am very new to the fish world and am having soooo much fun already. i got my first tank 2 months ago and have been addicted to it since then. i am already planning my next tank!! my current tank is a 47 gal freshwater upright. i have 16 fish right now,  9 guppies(all different), 2 gouramies, 2 bettas(in thier own new tank!), and a pleco and 2 platties. i have found that guppies are my favortite so far! they may be small but man are the awesome!
anyway thats all for now!!
jenn

dan2x38

Nice to meet you... One tank and counting? ;) Your in the right place a lot of fish crazied folks here. Happy Holidays...  Any pictures?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Vizerdrix

Welcome Jenn!  Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, I get distracted easily... :)

Hope you have fun with your tank, that's a lovely size to start with! :D

jenn_zep

if i could figure out how to upload pics i would...anyone ..help!!!
thaks
jenn

Vizerdrix

Just click on Additional Options when you do a reply, you can then upload a picture.  If you want to upload more than one, click it again and then click (more attachments) next to the browse button.

Hope that helps! :)

FishPassion

Welcome to OVAS Jenn hmmm Moose creek eh? all kidding aside lil lady nice having you on OVAS and if for some strange reason you happen to be going through Fournier well stop in you allready know where  I live ;) black with an exploding muffin please!!!! :)
80 corner diamond
110 short
40 cube