New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Medym's Pico Build

Started by Medym, September 23, 2011, 09:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brotherluv

Look forward to seeing the finished results.  Looking good so far!

Medym

mmaisonneuve

For your LED's have you ever consider Modularled.ca they are in Alberta. Got a great service from them
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

Medym

Medym

daworldisblack

Looks real nice! Envious  ;D
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

HappyGuppy

What kind of fish are you planning?

HomerJ

Quote from: Medym on October 21, 2011, 08:37:07 PM
... I want to have a little swimmer, I may not have the space now with all this rock....

I assume you meant sKimmer?

Very cool build, I'm thinking of something like that for my office.

How are you planning to mount your led fixture on the tank?

Medym

Medym

Medym

Medym

Severum

That looking really good. Nice DIY!
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

daworldisblack

WOW! Real nice.. Something to work towards in the future! As for your 'Aftermath' pic, we could probably play a'I-Spy' game haha.. I spy a turkey baster from the dollar store? :p Any clues as to what fish you are going to have in there yet?
Born-again Aquatic Hobbyist with interest in planted nano tanks and Killifish!

Medym

salvini55

yasha haze goby and pistol shrimp  :) I like the frogspawn idea but I think GSP might overwhelm that tank fast. The temp you are at is fine but if you are worried about overheating maybe lowering it a little is a godd idea. I would get one or two nassarious snails and maybe a trio of trochus and a few hermits maybe a big one like the left handed hermit.

The LED turned out nice

Medym

mmaisonneuve

For your Zoa's check with Nojoyrd. Last time I saw him he had some.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

NjOyRiD

Quote from: mmaisonneuve on November 04, 2011, 08:07:30 PM
For your Zoa's check with Nojoyrd. Last time I saw him he had some.

who's nojoyrd?
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

Medym