New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Beautiful!!

Started by washefuzzy, December 10, 2007, 05:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

washefuzzy

I don't know who did the Christmas back ground but I love it very seasonal!! :) :)
Way to go!

busdriver

Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

apuppet

Blah humbug.   im not too fond of this colour. its nice, but im still glad its only temporary. i think im cringing what colour this will be when its valentine day.  i wonder how many heart shapes he's gonna put up.

:|
planted

White Lightning

It really threw me for a loop when I first logged on. Although, I do like it!

Vizerdrix

It's nice, but the "go down" button is camouflaged into the background! :)

I especially like the Santa hat on the clownfish! :D

Brine

I was trying to figure out what the fuss was all about until I thought it might have to do with the fact I use Firefox. There is very little difference here. Just the hat on the logo and the wreath in the top right.
I opened the page with Internet Explorer and now I know what you are all talking about. If you don't like the changes I suggest you run Firefox. I personally like the new look but I prefer this browser platform.

Fishnut

I always run the site with Firefox and I saw the changes right away...still do!  Nice, very festive.  It also threw me for a sec when I brought up the website!

Brine

Apparently if I log on to the site with Firefox at 04:18 the Christmas decor appears! :)

darkdep

Glad most of you like it. It's a little bold, but so is Christmas in general.

I'm looking to address the few minor colour glitches.

For those that don't like it, December isn't that long :D

Oh, and there will not be a valentines day theme...EVAR.

RoxyDog

"'tis the season to be ta-cky...falalalalalalalala"    ;D 

thanks though APW, it's the thought that counts right?   :-*  (and the santa-hatted fish IS cute)

Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

PaleoFishGirl

Funny, I don't see it with Firefox either, besides the hat and the wreath.  Suits me just fine ;)

Vizerdrix

What version of Firefox are you guys using?  I see everything just fine in version 2.0.0.11 (which I just upgraded to).  It might have to do with your settings, too.

Although, you may prefer it the way you see it. :)  I should check it out with Exploder, but I detest using that program.  :P

washefuzzy

I don't use anything but FireFox and I get the wonderful green.  ;)
If you don't like the christmas green just pretend it's algae.  ;D

gonzobluefuzz

Firefox 2.0.0.11   here  and I see the um..Santa..err...I mean clown/OVAS fish. Can't say I'm the worlds biggest fan  but I am aware of the time involved in writing some of these skins and wanna say thanks for the effort taken on this seasonal change .

BTW Have you got plans for a St Pattty's day or Halloween skin.    wink wink... nudge nudge....say no... (you get the idea  ;) )

Cheerz,

G

darkdep

I wouldn't expect this to be a regular thing, you can all relax.  One time experiment :)

Iceman

I think you should do St Patrick's Day. You would just have to change the trees to beers, the holly to Celtic crosses and the lights to Guinness Logos.

busdriver

Thanks for bringing back a familiar, comforting place, Chris

darkdep

No problem.  I hope most of you enjoyed the Christmas theme while it was here. 

For those that didn't, don't worry, I don't intend to do that very often.  :)

busdriver

Quote from: DarkDep on January 01, 2008, 02:15:51 PM
No problem.  I hope most of you enjoyed the Christmas theme while it was here. 

For those that didn't, don't worry, I don't intend to do that very often.  :)

Once a year is fine with me as it's a treat to get the original back!

Vizerdrix

I still have the Christmas background. :o