New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Bluehost

Started by dpatte, February 07, 2008, 06:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpatte

There is a mention of a link to bluehost on the front page of the site, but there is no actual link.
1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.
1 40g breeder, silicone-divided into two - quarantine and nursery.

garnpet

It's there.  Lower right hand side at the very bottom.  If you just see the words Bluehost Affiliate click on the + sign next to it to open the box.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

dpatte

Yes, I see the box, but as i mentioned, it talks about a link to bluehost, but the link is not there.
1 210g Asian Community planted fast water tank: balas, tiger & black ruby barbs, red-tail black shark, rainbows, loaches, SAEs, gold CAEs, 1500GPH river flow, plus 1500gph filtration.
1 75g African planted tank: 3 synos (had them since the 90s), yellow labs, kribensis.

garnpet

Do you see this?  If so, click it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

dpatte

Actually, on my screen when i go to the firstpage of the website, i dont see the graphic at all. All I see is a box with instructions to click on a link.

garnpet

Oh!  Ad-blocker software?

dpatte

maybe you ar right about the ad-blocker. never thought of that. but dont most people bloack ads? maybe the part that I can see should have a link as well. want OVAS to make the big bucks. :)

I'll test my popup blocker later today

darkdep

If you can't see the ad, please follow this link:  http://www.bluehost.com/track/ovas/sideblock