New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Water Garden Store--New

Started by nicoblue, February 28, 2007, 05:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicoblue

There is a new water garden store opening in Bells Corners. Has anyone heard anything about it?

PaleoFishGirl

Isn't that the store that The Pond Clinic is opening?

succinctfish

I believe you are right, PFG.  The Pond Clinic's address is 102-215 Stafford Road West.

According to the mighty Babble, The Pond Clinic is graciously offering an OVAS club discount as well.  Time to start planning those water gardens :)  Aaahhh....spring....

garnpet

I dropped in yesterday to take a look around.  They are still in the process of setting up.  I arrived a bit after closing time, but Nicholas let my wife and I in and we got a tour of the place.  Ok, not really that much to see yet, but it looks promising!

When you are out there make sure you tell him you found out about him on OVAS!
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Nerine

I'll have to pop in! I work in Bells Corners so it will be very easy to get to ;) haha
work next to fish places, live next to fish places!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Mettle

Does anyone know if they will be carrying fish-friendly aquatic plant soil? There are some great types out there that I've only ever found for sale in the USA that would be fantastic for either outdoor water gardens or indoor planted tank projects.  :)

succinctfish

You could always email them and ask.

www.pondclinic.com

Mettle

Neat. Thanks for the link. I'll have to look up which types of soil I was looking into and then shoot them an email to see if they carry 'em.