New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Pop-up pond/aquarium from Home Hardware

Started by PaleoFishGirl, June 09, 2006, 10:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleoFishGirl

Anybody ever see this before? It might be kind of cute for a balcony for us city-folk :D

Pop-Up Pond - Click Here

darkdep

LOL so it's a higher-than-normal kiddy pool?

Man, I so hate Home Hardware...they keep trying to stay afloat with their "exclusive to home hardware!" items that are just so schlock.  :)

PaleoFishGirl

Shouganai

It is cute. :) And its clear, are kiddy pools clear normally?

Besides, I think Crappy Tire was the first company to come out with this idea. :P

artw

hey, the home hardware in Westboro keeps my diveshop afloat, and enables them to provide $5 nitrox (which is normally $20 at other shops)  so I ain't complaining.

Underwater

Thats a really cool idea!

It's small, but would be perfect for 2 goldies.

Laura

I think it's fun, except I'm sure my kids would lean on it and collapse it.  I have been looking for an appropriate patio water vessel for all the plants I got at the auction though.....

I love HH, it's the one store that stayed in communities meaning you don't have to drive to get that fixture or washer you need.  I'll take them over a Rona or Home Depot any day.  Obviously they don't keep huge bags of insulation and lots of wood as they don't have the space, but they offer great re-glazing services and for me, they're nearby.
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

PaleoFishGirl

I love HH too... the stores are a lot bigger in small towns in Alberta, but I love my little HH on the corner in New Edinburgh. They always have just what I need (except this pond thing LOL).

darkdep

Wow.  Now I know why HH is still in business...it really is JUST me that hates them :)

Sarah Bella

i love HH, the only place in the city that sells lye (i make soap and go thru it like mad)

PaleoFishGirl